2021 Timeline–Moving Forward
The following is a tentative schedule of restarting church activities & classes this year. This is a tentative plan for now until August, but is subject to change if need be due to Covid-19.
Currently in place with Covid safety precautions:
1. Worship services on Sunday mornings
2. College Bible class & activities at the ORC
MARCH 7–MAY 30 (Spring Quarter)
1. Family Class for elementary families begins on Sunday mornings
Safety precautions being practiced for worship also apply to Bible class. This class is held in the gym so that families can practice proper physical distancing. Parents are required to be in the class with their children.
2. PEAK for youth students begins on Wednesday nights
Safety precautions being practiced for worship also apply to this gathering.
3. College activities, Worship services, and CR continue as they have been
JUNE 6—AUGUST 29 (Summer Quarter)
1. Worship service times change
Worship service times return to our previous 2 service schedule to allow time for Bible classes (Worship @ 8:30 am, Classes @ 9:45 am, Worship @ 10:45 am)
2. Adult Bible Classes begin
Safety precautions being practiced for worship also apply to Bible classes. We will notify you of which adult classes will be available and how they will be spread out in the building.
3. Children's classes return to the children's wing
In order to provide the space needed for other Bible classes to begin, the children will return to meeting for classes in the children's area. Safety precautions being practiced for worship also apply to Bible classes.
4. Youth & Children have summer activities
Depending on covid, we might not be able to have ALL of the activities that normally go on in the summer, and some activities might have to be done differently. Regardless, kids and youth activities, in some fashion, will be planned for the summer.
AUGUST 15TH—RETURN TO UNRESTRICTED CLASSES, WORSHIP, AND ACTIVITIES
Of course, we can't know for sure if things will be back to "normal" by August 15th, so all the dates listed above are subject to change.