The Summit Youth Ministry exists to help develop middle school and high school students into committed disciples of Jesus Christ.
Two key components provide the backbone of the Summit Youth Ministry:
1. Discipleship (Focus Areas)
- Bible Knowledge. Grow in your knowledge and understanding of the bible.
- Commitment. Discover Jesus and fully commit your life to him.
- Daily Walk. Learn to faithfully walk daily with Jesus and glorify him.
- Personal Ministry. Learn to serve others with love and compassion.
2. Friendship (Environments)
- Foyer. Connect with students and adults in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
- Living Room. Establish friendships, feel a part of the Summit, and begin to trust others with his/her heart.
- Kitchen Table. Feel safe to deeply trust others and open up your heart without fear of judgment.
We really want all of our students to connect in the Summit. One of the ways we can help get you connected is by getting to know more about you. Please fill out a student profile by using the link below.
While we can't meet together in person due to COVID-19, we still connect through out the week online. We have a Zoom Bible class on Sundays at 1 pm, we share a Minecraft Realm, and we have a book club that we call "Inklings." If you would like more information about getting connected in our youth ministry, contact Lee Langdon.