As committed followers of Christ, the members of Alameda's Classics for Christ Ministry strive to become more like Christ by reaching out and encouraging others through spiritual, service, and social activities.
- Bible classes on Sunday mornings (9 am).
- Early Service on Wednesdays (5 pm) in the Family Life Center gym.
Other activities throughout the year:
- Monthly Fellowship Lunch on the last Tuesday of each month (11:30 am –1 pm) in the parlor, followed by a video series.
- Fall Cookout
- Christmas Party
- Hospital Visitation Program
- Adopt a Widow(er)
- Streams of Water Food Pantry & Clothing Closet